The beauty of self reliance
Self reliance can be said to depending on your self for survival either emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally. As we finish various phases of our life like that of graduating from secondary school,university,Nysc scheme we always ask our self what's the next step,because we do not want to be bully by the society,that drive is call the spirit of self reliance for the benefit of self reliances is tremendous.
I am self reliant means making a way for your self when it seems the road is just a mirage,take for instant job availability pulse the great growd of graduate coming out of the university, it is massive,it is challenging,sometimes people go to ten interviews on a long run but couldn't make it,it calls for a plan for self reliant and that involves being creative,sound in reasoning and being your own boss and that calls for entrepreneurship.the ability to get it all started becomes your focus and that makes you different from your peers.
Ask yourself
*How can I be self reliant?
*what scale business can I go into?
*How can I scale scale up my life in general?
Your honest answer will show you who you truly are,so be wise and make yourself proud of who you have become, or yet to become.
From your own girl aka:boo bae.

No comments:
Post a Comment